Sleep Paralysis Demon or day dreaming stories usually involves the scary and disturbing experiences. If you ever woken up with t...
Sleep Paralysis Demon or day dreaming stories usually involves the scary and disturbing experiences. If you ever woken up with this syndrome where you have experienced that you’re unable to move or have seen some kind of scary figures in your room, then you have consulted the doctor telling about those demons that have attacked you while you were asleep.
Sleep Paralysis is the term that is real cause of those scary dreams. It is a phenomenon that occurs in the typical sleeper and sometimes this made them scare in such a way that they can’t even scream for those real instances. Waking up with Sleep paralysis can be a frightening situation as you might know from your own experiences.
Moreover, you also have one or two tales of your own that you would like to share with everyone. But below is the list of the sleep paralysis experiences and the worst hallucinations ever faced. If you are frequently facing iSP (isolated Sleep Paralysis), then definitely you want to look under the treatment insights asap.
1. I Thought I will be Stuck 4 ever
I get this on a regular basis, but mostly when I nap, not when I go to sleep for the night. I have never experienced the "demon", but the experience is terrifying. I can see everything (or at least it seems like I can) but I am unable to move. It feels like if I don't make every effort to move I will be stuck like that forever. I usually have to start by wiggling a toe, or a finger, and then keep that momentum going until I fully wake. It takes an extreme amount of effort and if I don't keep the effort constant, I have to start all over again.
2. I Have Experienced it only 3 Times
I've only experienced it three times but my first time was the worst. I've never had any visual encounters but when it happened the first time I was laying on my left side and started to feel that pressure on my chest. When I realized I was paralyzed and started panicking, something whispered in my ear "Just coming in to say goodnight." That's when I felt like something was pushing me towards the edge of my bed. Terrifying shit.
3. Cat, Penguins and a man behind my door
I’ve had 3 sleep paralysis events in my life
I saw a cat sized shadow creature at the base of my bed and it slowly crawled up on to my sheets and finally upto my chest. I felt uncomfortable.
Another time I saw a shadow-man walking around my room, disappearing behind my open door. This was the scariest one I’ve had so far.
This one was the best. I saw a couple of surreal looking penguins walking around my bedroom. It was amusing and funny.
4. Men Playing music At the Foot of Her bed
My mom once told me that when she was younger, her room lit up and a couple of men dressed in white and gold were sitting at the foot of her bed playing music. One had a guitar and the other some kind of wind instrument. My mom said she felt such joy and peace, that she didn’t want them to ever go. But when she finally managed to move her head, she heard one say to the other, “She is waking up. It’s time for us to go.” Then they vanished.
5. I have experienced sleep paralysis literally hundreds of times. To me, it's usually a slick, black alien-type creature about four feet tall, although I have seen a grim-reaper type figure as well. I don't tend to get auditory hallucination, so keeping my eyes closed pretty well negates the entire experience (except for the actual feeling of paralysis).
Does flicking your toes work for you? I usually have minor motor control of my toes, and am able to break myself out of the paralyzed state by flicking my toes together, which creates enough stimulation to break through the paralysis and wake me up.
6. I have experienced sleep paralysis literally hundreds of times. To me, it’s usually a slick, black alien-type creature about four feet tall, although I have seen a grim-reaper type figure as well. I don’t tend to get auditory hallucination, so keeping my eyes closed pretty well negates the entire experience (except for the actual feeling of paralysis).
7. Immense Pressure Moving Down By Body
I get a feeling as though I am leaving my body. I feel alert and it starts in my head and travels down into my chest. There is this immense pressure that I would liken to a heart attack.
I feel as though my chest has this incredible pressure and it’s about to squeeze me out of my body. There's an incredible amount of fear comes over me. I feel as though I'm going to die.
But I fight it by yelling and screaming but no one can hear me. This goes on for a few seconds until I wake up in a state of shock and then great relief that I'm still alive.
It seems to happen to me when I'm running on very little sleep and I want to take a nap. But not a nap on a bed, but on a couch or something not as comfortable as a bed.
If there's any practice for what it’s like to die, this is it!
8. I just woke up from a dream where I was try to find an aux cord (I just set up a system in my car). I heard a scream from the other side of the house, "Greg they took it, run!" Immediately after this I heard what sounded like over 10 people running in my house. They were stomping very loud, and the noise was coming towards me.
The stomping stopped and a dark figure entered my room. It was short and mistaking it for my sister, I said "Maddy get out." It was these words that shocked my breathing pattern making me exit the experience.
The being disappeared and I was left there terrified wondering what just happened. About a minute later I realized it was Sleep Paralysis. I have done research on this and tried simulating it a few times out of curiosity. Now I'm terrified of them, and never want to experience one again.
9. ‘I am 42 and first had a nightmare about a terrifying witch at the age of 16. She kneels on my chest and stares into my face, slowly getting nearer and nearer. I am completely terrified.
‘She wears a black cloak and hood. Her face is like a witch and evil generates from her, surrounds me from her.
‘Other times, I can be lying on my stomach and she will creep her hand up the back of my head, down my face, and hook her fingers under my top teeth and pull my head back.
‘Other times, she will bite, sit on the bed, knock the door, call my name, and generally scare the crap out of me.’
10. Really that was so Scary
Never had giving much thoughts to all this because I remember having many nightmares as a child. Now that it is starting to happen to me as an adult at the age of 49, I realize that within the last 3 years it has happened a couple times.
Last night was creepy and freaky as well. I found myself laying in bed hearing an intruder in my home. Trying to open my eyes didn't work, I managed to move my right leg upward but as I did it sounded to me as if it caused such a loud sound that the intruder would know I was here. And not to add to the fear i already had, I then woke up I guess and was able to move around and in my mind recap what had just happened as I looked and listened from my bed to assure no one was here besides my son and I.
Now for the freaky part, I Kaye's my head on my pillow and as fast as I did I felt this physical feeling throughout my body pulling me back into paralysis, this happened three times as I allowed it to take me there. Each time a different scenario occurred, my last one I was hearing everything as I did the first time but this time a female person stood by my bed and held my head to her side with both hands as in a way saying lay still be quiet, is what I felt it meant.
Now I awoke fully again realizing that I had experienced three episodes back to back. I now layed there thinking and looking around the room, suddenly I felt it pulling me back again and recognized it to be the force that had happened earlier. I now decided to resist it and experienced the pull three more times with about 1 to 2 minutes in between. It then finally stopped and I was later able to go into a normal sleep after laying there in amazement cause of my eventful night.
11. Someone Looking Outside my Room
i just feel like someone is outside my room, maybe outside the house looking in my window or in the hallway outside.
since i went crazy a few years ago the odd time i've gotten it i've also had my voices back during it. not very pleasant at all.
12. It's like this for me too, but I don't get a face to look at, it's always in the edge of my left-side vision, and it walks slowly over to me while I'm hyperventilating and gets into bed for me.
The one time it has ever been different was when my sister was very young, maybe 4 years old, but instead of seeing the dark entity, I saw her, glowing pale white (as a toddler) and she slowly walked towards me and crawled into bed with me. That's the most terrified I've ever been.
13. I Actually felt the Touching Experience
Pretty true, although I never get that clear of a view. I always see something peaking over the end of the mattress, then standing up and just staring at me. Sometimes it touches my feet, and I can actually feel finger nails going up and down my toes. I never see it's face though because it's completely black. Literally the creepiest shit that ever happens.
14. This scared the piss out of my. I vividly remember that figure from when I was a kid. The ears are what did it. It was like a gremlin creature the size of a dog, covered in a tough black hide, kind of like scales but not quite. I remember drawing a picture of it in preschool. It had two companions that were similar, but smaller. About the size of cats. This thread is giving me literal goosebumps
15. I am a 19 year old female and have had episodes of sleep paralysis since I was 6. First off I've never done drugs and don't drink. My episodes begin with a completely dreamless and solid sleep. My eyes spring open and my chest feels tight, as if someone is sitting on it or has the blankets pulled tight around me, and I can't move a muscle or make a sign. I lay for a few seconds and think to myself "this is just a dream, you'll wake up soon."
The this voice comes out of the corner of my room says "I wouldn't count on it. It's not a dream." It's an old man, or what I can make out through the darkness, wearing a straw hat. The guy walks to me with very heavy footsteps, my lamp turns off over my head, and the things on my dresser fly off. I try my hardest to move as he gets closer. Once he is sitting right on my bed I am able to move and he's gone.
I only wonder how I could imagine such a thing and how the hallucination couldn't be real. My lamp is always turned off and my things scattered across the floor. Is it possible that the sleep paralysis is caused by something else?
16. Sleep Paralysis and Hallucination
I'm a 23 year old Male and I've been having these sleep paralysis episodes for years, the earliest one that I can remember being when I was 8 or so. I was actually sleeping with 2 other relatives in a bed and woke up paralyzed and scared seeing a figure in the window in the room, and it seemed like it was clawing on the window. After this i would not sleep near a window or if i was near a window i would cover it until i was around 14 and i grew out of the fear.
Since then i have had 20 or more occurrences of waking paralyzed usually with a tingly feeling throughout my entire body and feeling scared, seeing a shadowy figure in the room or standing over me or just like a darkness sort of a cloud in the room, it has never spoke or made noise.
Most recently when these SP's happen I've actually been getting mad (but also always scared) at the "figure". When in SP I'll be so mad I'll try to like fling my body up and like attack the image which of course never works cause i can't move but when i finally snap out of the SP i actually get out of my bed and either fling the closet open or door or so some other kind of aggressive act almost like I'm trying to scare the "thing" or shadowy figure away.
This actually seems to help me go back to sleep and i recommend it to other people, I just get this anger like screw this "thing" you're not gonna bother me anymore and the scared feeling goes away and i go back to sleep without incident.
I don't really believe in god, I more believe in energy and Consciousness, when we die maybe our Consciousness energy enters another world and we are eventually reborn when we decide to be.
17. I've experienced sleep paralysis many of times. I actually experienced it last night. I woke up to go to the bathroom but I saw 2 little evil creatures under my sheets eating my leg it look like they were bald and their spine poking through their backs. I tried to move but I was stuck. I woke my family up to tell them they think I had a bad dream or losing my mind but I know for a fact that I was woke. Other times I hear, feel, and see weird spooky things. Can someone help me please?
18. I've has SP for over 30 years and every time I also feel this sensation and it's not comfortable at all. I always get SP as I go to sleep, not waking up, and as I go deeper into the paralysis, the feeling of every nerve vibrating gets stronger and stronger. It's like an electrical force field around my body and the dial keeps going up and up and up until I either snap myself out of it or I eventually fall asleep. The buzzing sound also gets louder with the intensity and they 'feel' related.
19. That Cute Little Black Child
It happens to me when I’m overtired, usually when I’m taking a nap. It always depends on the dream I’m having- I’ll “wake up” unable to move but with an intense pressure on my body that almost feels good but scary because I can’t control what’s going on. Whatever I was dreaming about will be projected into my room, so for example: my mother talking to me, one time a little black child (that one was creepy), usually just different people or “demons” as you call them. I’ll snap out of it and fall back to sleep, then it will happen again for a few seconds, and finally after a few times I will completely wake up in a panic.
20. My first and only time I seen someone transform was from dream to reality. I was dreaming, it was this pleasant dream of a person you like very much, a crush. Then I realized I was dreaming, so it turned into a lucid dream. And all of a sudden I open my eyes, and the face aged like in Indiana Jones movie when he drinks from the wrong grail, it also turned dark, and from lush, vivid environment around her, it turned black, dark it was my room in darkness, and above me this aged old face of woman, similar to the picture op showed. And at the top of it I couldn’t move, I felt pressure on my chest, and it was aging before me
Above were the real stories of the sleep paralysis demon faced by people. Some were truly terrifying. However, If you have also experienced leftover sleep paralysis even for one episode when coming out of the sleep it is practically not a topic of concern unless it is extremely frightening.
Mormons are from a cultural group related to Mormonism. It is the religious tradition of the latter-day saint movement of Restorationist Christianity initiated by Joseph Smith.
The news of lost people coming back to life or found alive makes for great headlines but is an emotionally wrecking experience in reality, here are some strange stories of missing people who were found alive!
Harlequin Ichthyosis is a severe genetic disorder that mainly affects the skin. Infants with this condition are born with very hard, thick skin covering most of their bodies.