On 2nd July 1947 the Roswell Daily Record Newspaper headlined a “RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region". RAAF...
On 2nd July 1947 the Roswell Daily Record Newspaper headlined a “RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region". RAAF (Roswell Army Air Field) was the first to hint it was a flying saucer. After this indication the army quickly refused about the matter and said it was just a mistake, it was a weather balloon. But researchers and scientists of UFO didn’t agree with them, even decades later they were not satisfied with their answer and this controversy only grew.
Since then, the Roswell UFO Incident has been described as the most exhaustively investigated and the world’s most famous incidents in the history.
In a press release issued by RAAF stated that a flying disk had crashed near Roswell when it was storming. Next day, when a government scientist checked into the area, the story appeared to change. To prove it, it was a weather balloon; reporters were shown the proof of the rubber, wood and the crashed area.
In the late 1970’s UFO claimed that it was an alien spacecraft that bumped and the government is covering up the matter. Again in the 1990’s the U.S Military indicated that it was a balloon that was crashed to detect Soviet nuclear tests. Nearly after the 50 years of the story the U.S military issued showcased the report that is linked with a Project Mogul. But still people continued to believe the UFO theory and millions of eyes were seeking Roswell, Mexico visit and the crash site every year.
Did You Know –
The Project Mogul team invented a number of high-tech materials for its balloons and other equipment, including ultra-lightweight and ultra-strong metals, fiber-optic cables and fireproof fabrics. This is part of the reason why some people who saw the debris thought it came from outer space: It didn’t look or behave like anything they’d ever seen. Many of these materials are still in use today.
1. It was 75 miles north of Roswell, when a United States Air Force balloon crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in the mid of 1947.
2. William Brazel a foreman noticed the remains of the crash approx 50 kms in north of Roswell, New Mexico.
3. The army airfield in Roswell got to know about the incident. Major Jesse Marcel and one man were accompanied with Brazel to collect the evidence. The evidences were then took back to the army airfield.
4. Later, it was headlined in the journal by RAAF - RAFF Captures Flying Saucer on Ranch in Roswell Region'
5. The remains of the crash were taken to Texas for further examination. Major Roger Ramey detailed that the remains was from a weather balloon.
6. Roswell UFO Incidents has many twists and turns. Contradicting with the first press release, the second release claimed that it was from a weather balloon.
7. The second press release was accepted. But Marcel’s son claimed that the balloon story is just covered by the media there’s something that they were hiding about that crash.
8. Later in the 170’s Marcel’s story reached Stanton T. Friedman and he interview the major lasting a powerful impact on the UFO incident.
9. Eyewitness accounts a major change in the UFO incident and it was claimed that it may have been a UFO that was bumped there in 1947.
10. People started taking interests in the above incident and several stories, books and theories were discovered. Even Television aired the evidences that were produced.
11. Late in the 1990’s it was finally announced by the U.S military that the crash was the result of MOGUL (a balloon that have built was crashed)
12. People believed the story that was discovered by the military and even many people still believe that alien bodies were found after the crash.
13. In 1995 the footage of an alien autopsy was released following the UFO incident. But the filmmaker Ray Santilli explained that it was the reconstruction of the lost footage.
14. Even now thousands of people regularly visit Roswell to know the real truth behind the UFO incident.
The news of lost people coming back to life or found alive makes for great headlines but is an emotionally wrecking experience in reality, here are some strange stories of missing people who were found alive!
Harlequin Ichthyosis is a severe genetic disorder that mainly affects the skin. Infants with this condition are born with very hard, thick skin covering most of their bodies.
You might be wondering about what a tree octopus is and where is it found? Why is it endangered? How can we protect it? Let’s find out answers to your questions by looking at some unknown facts.