Do you enjoy solving mind riddles? If yes, then this list of amazing riddles is for you. These riddles will challenge you and will leave you either happy if you solve without any hint or sad if you missed some.
Are you ready to challenge your brain with tricky riddles and brain teasers? Great! We have listed some of the top riddles from some books here. Try to solve them and feel good that your brain still WORKS! Our riddles are the perfect test to check your brain level. But mind it these time riddles are not all sweet and tasty. The answers to these English riddles are sometimes funny and can force you to think out of the box. Nobody would deny that solving a number of riddles is a good exercise for the brain.
Before you attempt to reach the answer, remember that even the toughest riddles can be solved by using simple logic and some mathematics.
Be prepared to use your brain to the fullest. Let’s begin!
1. You should keep me as straight as can be, yet very few do. Most of the time, I am slightly bent or curved. Your sadness usually causes me to bend further, but don’t bend me for too long or I may never be able to fully straighten out again. What am I?
Answer – Can you guess it? Okay, let us give you some hint! the answer is related to your body.
The answer is ‘Your Posture’.
2. Sometimes I shine, sometimes I’m dull, sometimes I am big, and sometimes I am small. I can be pointy, I can be curved, and don’t ask me questions because even though I’m sharp, I’m not smart enough to answer you. What am I?
Answer – Are you close enough to the answer? Maybe this hint will help you out in reaching the correct answer - You use this tool in your kitchen.
The answer is ‘Knife’. Tap your back if you guessed it correctly!
3. How can you fit 4 apples inside a box that measures 7x4x2 inches?
Answer – Now, this is the most popular riddle listed in the collection. You can easily guess it if you are an apple lover.
The answer is ‘put 4 Apple iPhones in a box’. (No, we are not testing your brain)LOL!
4. You can carry it everywhere you go, and it does not get heavy. What is it?
Answer – This one is tricky but scratch your brain a little and you will get the answer.
The answer is ‘Your Name’.
5. Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair or table beneath him to conclude that he might have used it to hang himself. They just found a puddle of water. How did the man hang himself?
Answer – This story riddle is easy, but take your time as it is a little bit tricky.
The answer is ‘he used a block of ice which melted after some time’.
6. There are three stoves: a glass stove, a brick stove, and a wood stove. You only have one match. Which one do you light up first?
Answer – We just hope you have the got the answer. Don’t panic if you couldn’t crack it, think again.
The answer is ‘you will light the match first.’
7. I can be sad, I can be happy, I can be angry and I can cry. I come with many faces and sometimes many sizes. I am able to communicate things words often cannot and I can move from place to place at the speed of light. What am I?
Answer –The answer to this easy brain teaser is related to your smartphone.
The answer is –‘Emojis’
8. Two fathers and two sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So, why do they bring home only three fishes?
Answer – Read the question again and you will get the answer in the question itself.
The answer is ‘the group included a grandfather, father, and son’.
9. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
Answer – This riddle might confuse you but focus on the ‘thing’ you use when you want to locate some country… Did you get it?
The answer is ‘A Map’
10. You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why?
Answer - It wants, you to apply the straightforward logic that they might have jumped overhead, but think again and focus on the word ‘single’.
The answer is ‘all the people in the boat were married.’
These crazy riddles are not for those who don’t like challenges but for those who don’t mind using their brain in any case. If you like these English riddles, share them with your friends and see how much time they take to solve these amazing riddles.
Not only for the people with feet fetish but people in general have obsession with the hardest muscle to grow on the human body. Calf is certainly the most attractive part of the legs and these 10 famous women have the best calves in the world.
Ever in your childhood, did you have an obsession with cars and sat in the garage for hours trying to mend the broken cars? And do...
Being the popular celeb is really a daunting task. You are constantly snapped by the paparazzi and there is a media always who t...